Just a quick note to list off some great seed sources. This is the number one question I am getting lately .A lot and I mean ALOT of places are sold out this year. Some online stores have shut down ordering as well, so although I checked, things are changing fast .
- Spencer’s Garden Center in Shelburne, NS
- Lavender Hill, Shelburne
- L’Ouest Ville Perennials, Argyle Head, NS
- Halifax Seed
- Yonderhill Seeds (online ) and DTC Natural Barrington is a distributor
- Incredible Seed (online )
- Bakers Creek (US online)
- Hope Seed (online )
- Annapolis Valley Seeds (online )
- Home Hardware Stores, Wilson’s Home Hardware , Barrington has a huge garden section
- Shur Gain Feeds and Needs , Bridgewater (distributor of Veseys )
- Carl’s Store, Tusket (distributor of Veseys)
I hope this helps with some searching you may be doing for your garden needs.
I plan and order in January out of habit, however one never knows now, do they ?!
Every year, I plan to save a lot more of my own seeds to guarantee a supply for our family but I always end up buying some. One never really has enough seeds, in my opinion.
Well that’s the plan anyway …..we all know, we make plans and God laughs !
You must log in to post a comment.