Make it at home and skip the high cost, the sugar and the seed oils-most storebought granolas are full of them.
Preheat oven to 350.
- 4 cups oats,
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut ,
- 2 cup blanched almonds,
- 1/2 cup honey,
- 3/4 avacado oil or coconut oil
- Dried fruit (optional)
- Blend oatmeal, coconut and almonds in a large bowl. Drizzle with avacado oil and honey. Toss together well. Lay granola out on a 13 x 18 cookie sheet. Bake at 350 turning often for 40-45 min.
( but don’t be like me and get distracted by someone who comes to buy eggs and leave it for 50 min. It’s still good but it’s darker than I like….this is life, though)
Love Jenn xx
5 Ingredient Granola
- 4 cups oats
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups blanched sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- dried fruit optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend oatmeal, coconut and almonds in a large bowl. Drizzle with avacado oil and honey. Toss together well.
- On a 13 x 18 baking sheet, spread out the granola and bake for 40 minutes. Toss twice during baking to avoid burnt edges and for more even cooking. Cool and store in an airtight container.Makes approximately 6 cups.